Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish, with a new Top Ten prompt every week. Check it out!
I proceed in no particular order…
- Harry Potter. I don’t think it needs saying, but Harry and his entire world is one of my favorite things on earth. How could I not be thankful for this wonderful creation?
- Samantha. I began believing in soul mates when she and I became really close friends at the beginning of junior year and we’ve been inseparable since. I will be forever grateful for her friendship.
- The Animals. As in, my pets. Three cats, two dogs, and two horses. Those in the picture are (left to right) Walle, Wabu, and Wiki.
- Writing. It has been an amazing journey for me, writing and such. I love it.
- England. This is bizarre, I realize. But from a writer's point of view, every square inch of this country has a vast history. A storyteller's dream.
- Family. Duh. Especially extended family who lives in Europe. I have only gotten to know them well recently.
- Books. Cliche? Perhaps. Don't care.