This post is of course what I will have in my car when I actually get a car and can drive! (Hey, my 16th birthday is tomorrow!)
Some people prefer to keep their cars impeccibly clean. Not a single spot of dirt. Of course, these people usually don't have 2 horses, 2 dogs and 4 cats, now do they?
My car is going to be full of stuff that I would carry around with me all the time if I could.
Let's start with my horse-related car clutter:
1. A collection of Parelli Audio CDs.
2. Horse treats.
3. Horse halter & leadrope.
4. Horses Never Lie by Mark Rashid.
5. Raise Your Hand if You Love Horses by Pat Parelli.
Onto other animal-related stuff:
1. Dog treats.
2. Dog collar & leash.
3. Dog seatbelt.
4. Cat treats.
5. First aid kit, including animal-safe items.
Other such things:
1. Notepad/paper - ALWAYS.
3. Change, lots and lots of change.
4. One of the 7 Harry Potter books. to be interchanged every 2 months or so.
5. Phone charger
6. A copy of my published book.
Those are those things that I would keep in my car. The pleasure-related items at least. :)
What can you find in your car?